Slider

Revolution Palette Review: Flawless 3

Saturday 23 September 2017

Hi everyone,

Now seeing as autumn is here, I thought it was only right to share my current favourite "autumnal" eyeshadow look.
I then realised that my favourite look wasn't just a simple look- it was the whole palette because seriously I am obsessed.
I won't lie to you, I always doubted revolution. In terms of eyeshadow I often turned to Mac or Too Faced or Urban Decay and never really considered the more affordable brands.
When I looked at this palette and saw it was only £8 I thought it was worth a try- and boy am I glad that I tried it.
The colours, the pigmentation, the packaging- basically everything- about this palette is stunning.

LOOK AT IT:

The Rose Gold packaging drew me to this palette, its beautiful. Although, it does get rather dirty which is a little irritating. But we can get over that, right?

Now the actual colours:






Seriously, what other colours do you need? Mattes, shimmers, highlights, its got it all.The colours go from everyday wear to a smoky eye. The whole palette is quite warm toned which really suits my skin tone.
Recently I have loved wearing "believing" in my crease and any of the shimmer shade in the middle of my eye as an everyday look. I never thought purple toned eyeshadows suited me, I always kind of thought it made me look like I had a black eye, but again I was wrong. As long as you blend well and choose the right toned colours its all good!

Revolution I am impressed. Affordable, check. Pigmented, check. Variety, check. AND I forgot to mention that there is barely any fall out. There is some colours that have more fall out but no more than palettes which you pay £40 for.
Honestly, I don't think I am going to be able to justify buying expensive eyeshadows ever again. Which is a good thing!

Let me know what you think of this palette and if you recommend any other affordable brands.
Twitter: @_ellabellax

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|