Slider

Skincare Saviours

Saturday 26 January 2019

Skin/body care is a really important part of my life, I really enjoy trying out different products and looking after my skin. However, there are some products I have discovered that I really adore and will always re-buy so I thought I would share them with you!



Mario Badescu drying lotion

Ok so maybe every blogger and youtuber has spoken about this 100 times already but now I finally get the hype- this thing is just amazing. I never believed that this could actually make spots disappear so quickly, but it definitely can. I apply this before bed whenever I have a blemish and normally it has gone by the next day or after a couple of applications. This is going to be one of those products I buy time and time again. The only con I can think of is the fact that it really does dry the skin around the spot so try to only apply this where you really need it!

Mario Badescu facial spray 

Normally with these kind of sprays I feel like they are doing nothing but making me feel refreshed. However, this spray really makes a difference to my skin. Since using this, my skin has felt softer and   hydrated. I especially love spraying this throughout the day to help give my skin a quick boost of hydration! It definitely helps balance the skin too seeing as rose is a gentle and calming ingredient.

Liz Earle deep cleansing mask

I use this mask once a week to purify and deeply cleanse (as the name would suggest) my skin. I feel so clean and fresh after using this and my skin always looks brighter. Sometimes I use this more often if my skin is being problematic however normally once a week and my skin is good to go! If you want something to balance and purify your skin then this is the mask to go for.

Ro's Argan body conditioner (LUSH)

This may be pricey but is so beautiful, I use this body conditioner in the shower, wash it off and my skin stays beautifully soft! Who wants to have to moisture after the shower when you can do it in the shower?! The smell of this body conditioner is gorgeous too and the ingredients are beautiful (almond oil , argan oil and shea butter being just a few).

L


et me know your skincare/bodycare holy grails in the comments!

Thanks for reading,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|