Slider

A day with me: London, Love Island and Views

Tuesday 4 September 2018

This will be a bit of a different post from me, a 'day in the life’ style, the kind of posts I really enjoy reading.

On Saturday 1st September, a casual day became one of my most exciting days in a while, those kind of the days are the most special, right?!

My parents and I planned to go to Primrose Hill/Regents Park for the day, knowing that Pup Aid was on (an amazing fundraising event for dogs). Central London is so accessible for me as I live a few train stops away however I don't go there very much, when I do I always think 'I should come here more'.

Trousers: Bershka
Top: New Look
Shoes: Primark 

Strolling through the parks was lovely, London is such a built up city, yet the 'Royal Parks' are just something else, the views are so stunning. I underestimate parks, walking through a park- not necessarily in London, just in general- takes your mind off all your stresses and allows you time to wander and take in everything around you. We sometimes forget that the most simple things can be the best.

Isn't crazy how London can be full of nature and so much space whilst being a major hub!


At Pup Aid there was a dog show being judged by celebrities. All of the little doggies were so adorable and the cause of the show is just so important, the whole event is a really positive way to raise awareness for animals (specifically dogs) whilst creating a fun day out.
Unexpectadly, Love Island contestants Zara, Ellie and Eyal were some of the judges, they were so kind and it was lovely to have the opportunity to meet them. I say it calmly but really, being a reality TV lover, my inner fan girl was going CRAZY! 


Me and Eyal (Casual?!)

Pup Aid was at Primrose Hill, we walked to the top of the hill where the view of London is utterly stunning. I think Primrose Hill is now my favourite place in London, you can see the city and the massive buildings but you are away from it all, just watching over- (perfect for an introvert like me haha!)


That was my Saturday. It was relaxed, happy and exciting. More Saturdays like this please! What did you get up to? 

Hope you enjoyed this style post, leave me a comment below if you did!
Where is your favourite place in London?

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|