Slider

Autumn Fashion

Tuesday 18 September 2018


Autumn is my favourite season (I know, typical blogger).

But seriously, its getting a bit colder which means we can be more cosy, drink warm drinks, turn the lights off and the candles on and basically get mentally prepared for Christmas! (ok too early...?)
Autumn fashion is also the best, especially this year, I am here for animal prints.
However, I am not one to wear jeans, I love the way they look don't get me wrong, but I hate the way the feel and I am all about comfort, sorry not sorry! Therefore this post will be especially useful if you also have something against wearing jeans like me.

The Bold Tee:



Lets start with this look, red top + grey check trousers, simple but I think it looks quite fierce. The red top really brings something to the outfit, wearing a bold colour top and plain trousers is a staple look for me, it looks like you've made an effort when realistically it is just trousers and a tee.

Like I said, I am here for animal print, this tee says 'wild ones' in Zebra print which I think adds a "trendy touch", especially if you don't like animal prints that are in your face!

On the chiller days (every day)I would pair this with my staple (faux) leather jacket.
(see below on next outfit).

Top: New Look
Trousers: New look last year, but you can find similar ones here.


Leopard loving:


Now if you do like leopard print that is in your face borderline Kat Slater from Eastenders, you will like this outfit.

I am living for this leopard dress, fashionable but comfortable. It is skater style, which I find flattering, and has button a button up detail which makes it look smarter and put togetherOn this particular day I paired this with tights, black chelsea boots and a leather jacket.

I also love this dress with no tights and my black vans, I feel like this way the dress looks trendier, however I live in England so there aren't many days where you can face going out bare legged, unless you are willing to freeze (and I am not)! You could wear this dress with heels too, which would dress it up, it is so versatile, such a day to night dress.

The best part- £10 from Primark!
*At the bottom of the post I am going to include a close up of the dress so you can see it clearer*


The not so bold tee:




I don't feel fierce everyday, so sometimes we need a tee that is a bit more casual and understated! This top is from New Look as well, I highly recommend checking out their tees. Very affordable but the quality is also really good.

This tee says 'amore' in a nude colour and has a checkered print over the writing, pairing it perfectly with the trousers! I love pairing a tee with smarter trousers, it makes the outfit feel more casual, yet (again) you look like you've made an effort! 

Bershka has such a good range of trousers, these came in so many different colours but I thought this tan/nude colour would go with a lot and see me through autumn/winter.
Also the waist is elasticated, which is a massive bonus because it means they are so comfortable.

I made this outfit more casual with a pair of *fake* vans (Primark- £6, what a bargain!). I am not too bothered about things being branded, in fact if I can find a cheaper alternative that looks the same then I am down for it- why spend more?!

(Trousers linked here, I can't find the top!)

Cosy vibes: 




Same trousers, different vibe. I love to save money were I can, so I love to buy clothes that can be easily mixed and matched to create different outfits, rather than spending all of my money! It is the best way to have an affordable but up to date wardrobe.

I paired the same Berskha trousers with a cream Pom Pom jumper from Primark. Do you remember last year when Pom Pom jumper's were really in fashion and everyone was going crazy for that Zara Pom Pom jumper? I was one of those people going crazy for it and it was never in stock- well you would not believe my excitement when I spotted this beaut jumper in Primark.

This jumper is soft, warm and cosy- perfect for autumn. But any cream jumper would look nice with these trousers. I think a cream jumper is such a staple piece because it can be paired with so many different outfits- leggings, skirts, trousers, jeans (if you like them haha), or even thrown over a dress!


That is all for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading about the autumn looks I have been loving and have got some inspiration! Let me know your favourite style this autumn, are you a fan of the animal prints?!

Ellie x


Clearer image of the primark dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|