Slider

5 Quotes That Inspire Me:

Wednesday 17 October 2018

I am that girl who loves a quote, quotes really help me in so many different ways. They make me feel motivated, happy, understood, they make me laugh... so many feels. I want to share with you the quotes that inspire me, so that hopefully you can feel inspired too.

*I created all of the images*

"Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day"
I think this quote is extremely helpful because it reminds us that no matter how 'bad' a day has been, there was something good in it. It helps me turn the negative into a positive and also reminds me that a bad morning doesn't have to become a bad day!



"A little progress each day adds up to big results"
I think it is too easy to constantly wish to have your dream now and see results now but what is important is recognising the improvements you have made and how gradually you are achieving your goals. This inspires me to keep on doing what I am doing and eventually I will achieve what I want to achieve!



"They say if you dream something more than once, its sure to come true"
We have all given up on something when we felt it was impossible or never going to happen, but if you keep on reminding yourself that it is in fact possible, you are much more likely to actively achieve your dreams and succeed.



"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
This quote may be my favourite. I often achieve and then move on to something else, well how about achieving and recognising your achievement and improving further. Perfection does not exist. Furthermore, if you fail at something try again, every failure is a learning curve.



"No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted"
To be kind is one of my priorities in life. Kindness is extremely important, it makes me feel good  as well as possibly making someone else's day.






I am thinking of doing a series, "disney quotes that inspire me", "quotes that make me laugh" etc.., so if you like this one be sure to let me know (either by twitter or in the comments!).

If you would like to save any of the images, please send me a tweet and I will send it too you :)

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|